Friday, May 16, 2008

It's actually good to take a break from your favorite MMO

It is now few months before the release of Wrath of the Lich King. I feel that now is one of the periods of time i really enjoy WoW. It's weird. A lot of people are burned out from WoW. Waiting for AoC or WaR and probably Wrath of the Lich King. I genuinely believe one of the reasons i hadn't burned out until the present time is on account of the fact i took a break from WoW.

Yeah, I truly believe taking some time off from MMO is actually a good thing. I had two major breaks from WoW. Each one for several months. One was after I reached lv60 and one accured recently, after my wife gave birth to my beautiful twins. i got back to wow three months ago.

I still have a lot of end game to explore, although i don't have much to do other than raiding (I'm not much of PVP man). Therefore, take my advice, and don't be afraid to leave ur favorite MMO from time to time, only to get back and c if spark still exist.

No comments: