Thursday, May 15, 2008

I need the Adrelanin rush.

I have played in AoC open Beta. didn't really had any fun. it was ok. nothing more. i had trouble running the game with only 2 gigabyte memory and windows vista. Accidently my computer got broke so i had to put him for repair. At the same time i snatched 2 more 2GB of memory and added a extra 160 GB for my hard disk. I now hope AoC will run much smoother. I can't help it but i feel an excitement in the air. Funcom just released the server list. Seems quite a long list. Still you can find people like syncaine who arn't very excited, but i am. AoC won't be in Israel for 8 more days. I have pre ordered it and Although the game still needs to meet some critiria regarding his technical stability and level of perfomance, I'm happy there is a new MMO around the block. why? ye, because of the burnout from WoW (Although i still have a lot of end game to do there). Furthermore, because if you are a true MMORPG fan, you always have the craving and urge to try new worlds and to duplicate past positive experiences you had in other MMO's. I can't help it, but since WoW was my true serious MMO (Although I am playing video games from the 80's), i wish i would have the same fun i had in places l visited before, like deadmines, Black rock spire etc. Actually, i had more fun time at the world of Azeroth than the one in TBC. So, to Summarize, I hope AoC would stirr up the same feeling. i need the Adrelanin rush.

No comments: